Saturday, November 26, 2005

Rays of light

I honestly don't know what to think about these kind of magnificient sights. They look absolutely beautiful and a little mysterious too but it makes me think that if the rays of light are so visible what makes them so? I mean if the air is totally clear these rays wouldn't be visible. What makes them visible as far as I know are the small particles in the air. I wonder if those particles are pollution or water vapour. Most likely both.

Anyhow in my opinion it isn't too good a thing that you can see the air more and more ofthen these days. But as they say "even the darkest cloud has a silver lining". Even if the reason for these rays of lights being so visible is pollution at least it makes nice lightshows from time to time. Posted by Picasa

No comments: