Saturday, November 26, 2005

Storm's arising

I was walking in the park one day in the summer and saw the dark clouds comong forth. The weather front is quite distinct here. The weather was nice and sunny just a moment ago now the thunderstorm is coming!

I had to stop and take out my camera and shoot a couple of shots since I don't think that something like this isn't going to come along too soon again. I saw the rain pouring down and the storm was rushing towards me but I didn't mind. I was close to my home and even if I got wet I could change to dry clothes soon enough. I just wanted to stay and see those clouds pass right over me. It was quite an experience. And yes I did get wet. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty cool. The subject is, of course, arresting, but the overall picture could do with some refinement. I like the red shed in the middle, but something would be welcome in the foreground, too.