Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Golden Section

It has to be there somewhere. I just know it has to be there...

-----

I had an marvelous idea! Why wouldn't I add an tooltip to my pictures to clarify a bit when and where each photo is taken? Spledid, don't you think?

Well I would love to, except that Blog this feature of Picasa doesn't seem to support neither alt nor title attributes. Oh well, go figure. I just might have to try and add them post posting then.

Added the title attribute afterwards, wasn't too hard. Now I just have to go through the archive at some point and add the thing to all the posts. At some point. In small batches. Over time.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Don't worry a about getting it all done, as long as you do a few here and there I guess.