Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Things I Miss About Budapest: The Climate

I know this doesn't look much or anything special... But the picture was taken mid April. Here in Finland I have used to the fact that there is still heck of a lot snow on the ground that time of the year (yeah, well, not here down south in Helsinki, but where I grew up and went school to). And look at that! Trees have so green leaves! And that was the coldest April locals had experienced for quite some time.

Winter is nice. Snow is nice. But it is the cold and the snowflakes on my face that I can't quite handle. I like summer so much better. The warmth...

The warmth...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aside from the rain, you might like London then. Walking home tonight I just noticed a birch tree that's on our road. It still had its yellowed leaves on, and it's December in 3 days.

Unknown said...

You know I just might. I don't mind the rain that much either as long as I know I can get a warm shower or bath or what ever after getting indoors. The rain gets me on such a good RPG mood.