Saturday, March 10, 2007

Red

As I might have mentioned earlier I have participated in small community photo contests at the discussion forums of the Pelit magazine. This is one of them and propably the best of them too. And the only one I have put any effort in to building up to composition.

Most of my shots have been more or less just a snapped shot from here and a snapped picture there which is pretty much clear if you look at them. But then again that just seems to be me. I don't seem to have the patience to build up any settings. Propably because I demand way too much from myself. Perfection right away and no slip ups allowed.

And that is just the thing. If I cannot get what I want right away I just give up. I'll have to work on that and just train on making those setups.

No comments: