Monday, January 15, 2007

Been Kind of Busy

First of all I have to apologize for the three or four regular visitors and the bunch on non-regular ones for not updating for quite some time.

The reason me being somewhat busy is this little fella here. He is our litlle five (close to six now) months old testudo hermanni boettgeri or western hermann's tortoise. I have had quite a lot to learn about how to feed this guy what are his habits and so on. But most of my time has gone by mostly just watching him eat, sleep and wander around.

Quite not surprisingly most of my recent pictures are of him so I don't have much new stuff to post. I presume I am to dig to my archives yet again and try to find something worth posting.

Oh, one more thing, we call him Radagast even though it takes a decade or so to know his gender for sure.

No comments: