Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blogger’s Block

Every picture needs a story. Otherwise they are just some random pictures from random places at random times. Totally uninteresting.

Every picture has a story. But is it a story worth telling? Does it tell anything to anyone else but me? There’s the problem I am having right now. I have plenty of pictures I would like to post but I have nothing worthwhile to write about them. For example the earlier post about Leroy… I barely got myself to publish it. Too little of a story there.

How about this one then? The poor picture was just about randomly selected to accompany my rant about writer’s block. It is a fine picture and would deserve more but what can I do? If I don’t have anything decent to write then I don’t.

This is getting pretty frustrating. Both to write this particular post by force and to have nothing to write about anything.

No comments: