Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Once an RPGamer...

If you are an RP gamer then I am sure you know what I am talking about here. Ever since I started playing pen and paper (PnP) Role Playing Games (RPG) I have looked the world around me very differently. For example this statue here, as you can read from the base it portrays Saint Hieronimus, a man who translated Bible from Greek and Hebrew to Latin. This here statue can be found at St. Stephen's Basilica in Budapest, which in itself is a sight to see.

But I digress. What I was going to say was that when I saw this statue the first thing that came to my mind was that “man, some day I will make a RP character based on this statue. That man has the looks of a mage!” And that I will do. Most likely as a non player character (NPC) in my HârnMaster campaign. Or maybe I’ll let this statue represent a NPC already created. Who knows. One thing is certain though, I will implement him in some way.

No comments: