Thursday, June 15, 2006

Take a Peek

Have you ever wondered what is on the other side of that fence that you just can not see through? I have. Many times too. Just the other day I decided to take a peek through a narrow opening between the boards. My curiosity was handsomely rewarded since I saw a rhinoceros on the other side!

Ok, so that is not such a big deal since we had walked along the side of the Budapest Zoo and taken loads of pictures of elephants, giraffes, hippopotamuses. But this rhinoceros was in an enclosure and had couple of people hustling around it. it looked rather sad too, if one can tell from the facial expression of on rhinoceros how it feels, so I think it might have been sick.

Now I want to go to visit the zoo with enough time. I just love animals. I think I'll post some more pictures taken outside of the zoo in the near future. Posted by Picasa

No comments: